Sign Ups Available for COVID Vaccine!
Dear Livermore Community Member:
I am pleased to share that the LVJUSD, LARPD, & City of Livermore, in partnership with Safeway NorCal Pharmacies, are co-hosting a series of COVID-19 Pfizer Vaccination Clinics at the Robert Livermore Community Center, 4444 East Avenue, Livermore, CA, at the following dates and times:
1st Dose: Friday, April 2nd, 8am-4pm; 2nd Dose: Friday, April 23rd, 8am - 4pm
1st Dose: Saturday, April 3rd, 8am-4pm; 2nd Dose, Saturday, April 24th, 8am-4pm
1st Dose: Friday, April 9th; 2nd Dose, 10am-5pm; Friday, April 30th, 10am - 5pm
Participants are seen by appointment only. The maximum number of appointments for each day is 450.
**IMPORTANT REMINDERS for all Participants**
· Participants are seen by appointment only. Attached are instructions on how participants can sign up for their appointments.
· Remember to fill out the COVID-19 Immunization Consent Form prior to your appointment (English and Spanish)
· Bring your Driver's License/ID
· All participants, insured and uninsured are welcomed!
· If you are insured, you must bring your medical / prescription insurance card to the appointment
· Bring proof of vaccine eligibility (ID with age, Paystub, letter, etc.)
· Wear a short sleeve shirt if possible
· Do NOT attend clinic if you are feeling unwell or experiencing COVID symptoms
The attached forms need to be filled out by all participants. To expedite the process on the day of the clinic, please complete the forms in advance and bring them with you.
- COVID-19 Immunization Consent forms - English/Spanish
- Appointment registration guide
To ensure safety for everyone at our clinics, we will do the following:
· Our team will be equipped in proper PPE gear for vaccination
· We will sanitize all touch points in between patients
· We will screen participants for COVID-19 symptoms through a series of questions
If you meet the criteria and are eligible for a Vaccine at this time, go directly to our online scheduling tool:
Together, let's Stay #LivermoreHealthy & #LivermoreStrong!
Kelly Bowers, Ed.D.
Superintendent of Schools
Livermore Valley Joint Unified School District
Click for registration and Consent Forms below