Google Workshop - Get Your Business Online
Learn about Google My Business, a free tool for local businesses who want to connect with customers on Google Search and Maps. Get hands-on help creating or updating your business profile or a simple website.
In this session we? I'll show you how to:
- Create or claim your Business Profile on Google
- Manage your business info across Google Search and Maps
- Use Google My Business to connect with potential customers
- Create a free website using the info from your Business Profile
Roberto is a speaker for the Grow with Google partner program. He is also Google Digital Coach and has over 12 years of experience helping companies better use digital marketing tools. He has led over 100 Google workshops and has trained thousands of entrepreneurs on how to use digital marketing tools. He runs his own digital marketing agency and advises various chambers, incubators, and accelerators on scaling companies using digital marketing tools.
Roberto has also worked with international businesses including Johnson & Johnson, Cisco, Hitachi, and Hyatt. He is passionate about entrepreneurs and loves helping businesses reach their potential. Roberto earned his B.A. from UCLA, MBA from ASU, and hold an Entrepreneur certificate from Stanford GSB.
- Bridging the digital divide is my jam!
- I can make three minute cookies in two
- I've traveled to 50 countries
- I love apple pie
- I'm a little league baseball coach