Tuesday, July 27, 2021 from 10:00 AM to 11:15 AM PDT
Add to Calendar
Webinar link will be provided after registration.
This is an online event.
About the presenter
Maitjian Welke is founder and chief security officer of CMIT Solutions Silicon Valley, a service provider for IT infrastructure, cyber security, and IT Consulting and CIO/CISO services. Maitjian has a computer Science background and extensive IT and Software Engineering experience of over 20 years working in fortune 500 corporations. She has been an advocate and expert in implementing cyber security for organizations and businesses for data protection and compliance.
What to expect
In times of increasing telework, globalization, and intense data streaming, data security breaches are making news more frequently and organizations are faced with challenges on how to protect their data and secure their network. Large organizations are rededicating tremendous resources to manage their risks. Small and mid-sized businesses, however, usually don't have the same resources to put critical safeguards in place. This high-caliber webinar provides an overview about cyber breaches and modern IT structure, and also exemplifies how well-trained staff and effective compliance policy can fend off cyber attacks and protect your business data.
- Overview of types of cyber threats.
- Targets, risks, and impact of cyber-attacks.
- Threat vectors and how attacks happen.
- Employee compliance with company data protection policy.
- Best practices of cyber security to protect company data.
- And much more!
This webinar is important for professionals working in human resources management, administration, and related areas as you can earn Professional Development Credits (PDC) under the learning schemes of the Society for Human Resources Management (SHRM) and the HR Certification Institute (HRCI).
An E-certificate of completion is provided by request after you attend the entire webinar. Please send an e-mail request to EAC of Alameda County Coordinator Hans Boehm firstname.lastname@example.org
Attend this important webinar and select below Register Now!
- 10:00 a.m. Welcome and presentation begins.
- 11:00 a.m. Questions and answers.
- 11:15 a.m. Closing comments.
Our membership model
Join or renew your fantastic membership with EAC of Alameda County. Our new Membership Benefits Package (MBP) comprises a bundle of unique features:
Become a member and be prepared with more than 25 webinars in 2021 that cover employment law, human resources, cyber security, leadership, record keeping, workers' comp, and many more topics.
- Access more than 25 webinars and workshops in the unique training and learning suite 2021/2022.
- Extend your skill-set with six educational modules of "The Employment Life Cycle" (TELC) concept with SHRM/HRCI credits.
- Statutory compliance training.
- 12 months comprehensive rolling membership for all employees of the company branch or agency.
- Strong representation in employer interest groups and in political decision-making.
- Access hotlines, consultation, and business triage services.
- And much more!
Join EAC of Alameda County and select below Register Now!
If you have any questions about the EAC membership, or the webinar registration, please contact Hans Boehm at email@example.com.
or visit our website: eacalameda.org/
We look forward to your event registration.
Employer Advisory Council of Alameda County (EAC Alameda County) / EDD
The EDD, an equal opportunity employer/program, is a partner in this event. Auxiliary aids and services are available upon request to individuals with disabilities. Requests for services, aids, and/or alternate formats need to be made prior to the event by calling 1-510-794-3664. TTY users, please call the California Relay Service at 711.