Wine Country Luncheon - #LivValBiz Awards
Created as an opportunity to recognize and acknowledge our valued Chamber members as they excel in business and contribute to the Livermore Valley community's economic vitality and quality of life.
101.7 KKIQ Announcement
Nominees have been accepted from any LVCC Chamber member in good standing, via electronic survey.
The finalists have been chosen! Winners, in each category, will be announced at the luncheon
Award sponsors, LVCC Board of Directors Executive Board, and LVCC Staff formed the committee that has determined 3 finalists for each category. The final winner of each award will be chosen by the same committee. The finalists in each award category have been notified and invited to the luncheon. The winner will be announced at the awards luncheon.
Must be a current member of the Livermore Valley Chamber of Commerce. Additional criteria for each award:
Best in Hospitality Award (Spirit of Hospitality)
- Showcases Livermore Valley in a positive light.
- Goes the extra mile in providing service to visitors, enhancing the visitors? experiences and desire to return to Livermore Valley.
- Demonstrates pride in and commitment to Livermore Valley hospitality industry.
Dream Big Small Business Award
- Demonstrates an entrepreneurial spirit that reflects a commitment to Livermore Valley?s future.
- stand out for their exceptional business practices and community involvement
- have 50 or fewer employees
- demonstrate sales growth/profit or new product line/innovative initiatives
- be a privately owned for-profit entity (franchise not eligible)
Emerging New Business of the Year
- Emerging growth company that has demonstrated its ability to disrupt an industry and have an immediate positive impact
- A capacity for creativity and innovation
- Experienced growth and established itself as a leader in its industry within the past three years.
Manufacturer of the Year
- Demonstrates innovative manufacturing concept.
- Exhibits strength in the area of employee training.
- Demonstrates a commitment to the Livermore Valley through community engagement and support
LVCC Achievement "Awesomeness" Award
- Has shown remarkable profitability and stability
- also exemplifies excellent corporate citizenship by giving back to the community
- Possesses a corporate culture that enhances the lives of its employees.
Economic Development Award
- Business start-up/entrepreneurship
- Recruiting/Created jobs
- Has had a significant impact on revitalizing communities, and will have been at the forefront of developing and delivering projects that drive innovation and change.
$500 per award sponsored
- Two seats to the event
- Your logo on all promotional material for the event
- Your logo displayed at the event
- The opportunity to introduce the nominees for your sponsored award, and to announce and give background on the winner
- Present the award to the winner / participate in photo ops