Assistance League of Amador Valley
- Non-Profit Foundation
Assistance League of Amador Valley works to transform the lives of children, seniors, and families in the Tri-Valley through community and outreach programs.
Our outreach projects reach more than 4,000 recipients each year in the Tri-Valley. Our largest project, Operation School Bell, annually clothes school children-in-need. We also screen preschoolers for vision impairments, provide activities, magazines, and social connection to seniors, purchase books and activities to foster children, and create "birthday in a bag" for children in domestic violence and homeless shelters at Tri-Valley Haven.. We partner with Tri-Valley Haven food pantry to provides food semi-monthly to families in need. With all these programs, our 90+ members spend over 9,000 hours in the community annually.
Whom to Contact
- Tricia BanahanVice President, Philanthropic
- Barbara CamposPublic Relations ChairmanCell Phone: (925) 292-9160
- Vicki GordilloPresidentPhone: (925) 461-6401
- Heidi HerbertVice President, MembershipPhone: (925) 461-6401
- Linda JefferiesGrants ChairmanPhone: (925) 461-6401
- Nancy OzawaVice President, TechnologyPhone: (925) 461-6401