Thomas Petty Enterprises
WebsiteBusiness & Professional Services & Equipment
43% Of Cybercrime Targets Small Businesses
The bad guys want in.
What would happen if your WordPress website was hacked or erased today?
What’s at stake? Your revenue…your reputation…your business.
60% of small companies go out of business within six months of a cyber attack.
Most small business websites:
- Don’t have regular backups.
- Have completely inadequate security.
- Are easy targets for hackers to get in and do serious damage.
As a business owner you probably:
- Have no idea if you’re safe or wide open (a security plug-in isn’t enough!)
- Don’t have the IT staff to handle it effectively.
- Have no recovery plan for when the inevitable happens.
Are you sure you’re safe? I guarantee that you’re not.
Contact us now to get a complimentary mini-security audit on your WordPress website.
Who This Is For
WordPress is a wonderful platform to build your company’s website on. Over 40% of the world’s websites are on WordPress. Because it’s so flexible, unfortunately, it can be exploited.
If you have a WordPress website (we only do WordPress!), contact us today. We’ll get on a live Zoom call and review:
- The three main doors hackers can get in
- Your headers (they’re usually very revealing!)
- Other back doors
This won’t cost you anything except a little bit of your time. We’ll even record it so you can review it with your web person if you have one.
Get peace of mind now and protect your business!